Total Networking Team reserves the right to alter or change these policies with no notification. Total Networking Team Council reserves the right to supersede any chapter level decisions.Total Networking Team reserves the right to terminate any membership at any time for any reason.
If any provision or provisions of these policies shall be held unenforceable for any reason then such provision shall be modified to reflect the parties’ intention. All remaining provisions of these policies will remain in full force and effect.
Members who choose to utilize Zoom Attendance agree to not use Zoom more than 6 times in a 6-month period unless approved by Chapter Leadership. This includes a member’s substitute attending via Zoom. It is up to the discretion of Chapter Leadership if an exemption will be approved.
- Members will be notified with links via appropriate lines of communication prior to 15 minutes before the start time of meeting. Meetings will be recurring meetings, meaning that one link will work for as many as 12 weeks at a time.
- Members will be logged into the Zoom 15 minutes prior to the start of the meeting.
- Members must keep their microphones muted if background noise is an issue.
- Members must keep their cameras on during the meeting.
- If a member ‘steps away’ for an acceptable reason i.e. to take a phone call, restroom, etc. then the members must make sure that their Zoom profile picture is a professional headshot which is viewed when your camera is off.
- Members must stay engaged during the meeting. Please avoid working on a separate device during the meeting. Be ready to speak when called on, participate in activities and complete the 60 second vote form and the outside meeting/referral form if applicable.
This is a member of TNT whose main attendance is via Zoom. Zoom members agree to the group's evaluation of their value as a member every 6 months.
Zoom Members must agree to the policies and procedures for Zoom Attendance as well as:
-Actively have outside meetings, pass meaningful referrals and have active participation during the meeting.
If that member is deemed not actively holding outside meetings, passing referrals and is inactive during weekly meetings or adding value to the chapter, they may be released from the chapter. No refunds will be given.
Total Networking Team
7737 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, Tennessee 37919, United States
Copyright © 2009-2022 Total Networking Team - All Rights Reserved.
Created by Austin Ponce International